Talks at Workspace Design Show
Workspace design experts share their vision
Bringing you over 24 panel discussions across 2 power-packed conferences, from 90+ speakers, who will share their insights on the latest trends in workplace design and workplace strategy.
Workspace Design Talks
The Workspace Design Talks brings the commercial interior design industry’s most inspiring and creative leaders to discuss and debate the future of workspace design. Top-level industry speakers have already been confirmed from organizations such as Philips, Rabobank, JustEat, ING, EY, Miro, MVRDV, UNStudio, MVSA Architects, CBRE, Hollandse Nieuwe, Fokkema & Partners, Cushman & Wakefield, Powerhouse Company and D/DOCK. At this two-day conference, workplace specialists and practitioners from this creative industry will reveal insights and key learnings to help design tomorrow’s workspaces.
Experience a captivating series of panel discussions featuring insightful perspectives from End-users/Occupiers. Hear from ING, Philips, EY, Microsoft, Rabobank, De Brauw, Ericsson and more, how they are shaping the future of workspace design and creating exceptional workplaces that employees truly desire.
Delve into a range of engaging topics discussed by our esteemed panelists, including:
- Fostering a strong sense of place and community within the workspace
- Collaborating towards achieving net-zero carbon commitments.
- Applying consumer experience techniques to enhance the employee experience at work
- Integrating diverse teams to align workplace strategies effectively
- Navigating and managing change within the workplace
- Prioritizing employee well-being and fostering inclusion
- Cultivating a culture that engages employees and boosts productivity in a hybrid working environment
- Crafting destination workplaces that serve as desirable hubs for individuals
- Be part of these enlightening conversations and gain valuable inspiration and insights from industry experts who are at the forefront of reimagining the future of workspaces
Meet the Speakers
Data Scientist at Booking.com
Global Manager Real Estate, Booking.com