The safety of our visitors, exhibitors and staff is of the highest priority.
OUR COVID COMMITMENT
1) All attendees must be prepared to show proof of either
a) having had a double jabbed of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending*. Please note we will accept any proof given at point of vaccination for those vaccinated.
b) a negative Lateral Flow Test result**, which can be taken at home or at a recognised centre free of charge, within 48 hours of the event.
c) If you are resident in England, proof of natural immunity (positive PCR test within the last six months, after self-isolation has ended and up to 180 days after taking the test). Demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App.
We will accept various forms of proof and will use a common-sense approach when checking your status. Your data will not be required nor stored by Workspace Design Show; A visual check is all that is required
*For vaccinations this includes:
- the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App (we strongly advise that you take a photo of the valid QR code to avoid any potential loading issues when arriving at the show)
- the small Vaccination record card given to you at the immunisation site
- a letter from the NHS – you can request this by calling 119
- a letter from a GP showing details of vaccines administered
**For the LFT test result, this includes:
- an email or text confirming your result
- a photograph of the test stick (not the physical stick)
- a record of the result shown via the NHS app
2) All attendees must agree NOT to attend if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough, and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service?
- Is anyone in your household suffering with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
3) All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
4) All attendees must agree to be always considerate to those around them and respectful of all safety measures at the show.
While face masks are no longer mandatory, we do encourage visitors, exhibitors, and staff to wear one in crowded areas.
Please be respectful of others’ personal choice.
Other event safety measures include:
- Frequent and enhanced cleaning of public areas, toilets, and touch points around the venue
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities throughout the venue, and we will encourage all visitors and exhibitors to regularly utilise them
- Contactless payments will be encouraged at the show
- Paperless ticketing with all tickets supplied digitally and in advance only
Exhibiting companies will be asked to undertake an enhanced risk assessment to ensure they are COVID-19 secure, in line with any existing guidance